Monday 1 August 2011

Fatty Diaries

Day 1....

Please God, let me stick to this one thing and I will believe in myself...maybe...

Today got the media job sorted...and was subsequently rejected by a law firm I had been for an interview for. I had rather arrogantly believed I would get accepted there.

The worst thing wasn't the rejection, it was my good friend calling and asking with a bitter tone whether I had got a training contract.

Money does this to people. Well no we all have a choice in the matter....

Anyhow did an hour and a half stint at the gym plus 4 miles walked :) (in lieu of BMF)

Food equally was fairly good except for being force fed at a Greek house (fooking standard!)

Leon sweet potato falafel
Fresh lemonade
Stuffed vine leaves x6
Two apples
And a bit of cheesecake (chez Greeks :@)

Tomorrow is clean up day.

No comments:

Post a Comment