Sunday 31 July 2011

Training Contracts....Please...Anyone?

So today marks the passing of yet another TC application deadline.

31st July.

My bum is very numb from having spent the last three weeks mainly procrastinating, fretting about not having a job, and also applying for paralegal positions and training contracts.

I have been very very lucky in having applied for only two placements and having been called for an interview (so far).

But I have had to eat humble cake in my complete and utter failure when it comes to numerical tests. Rejection numero uno.



Still have not applied to the SRA, but perhaps that is a blessing in disguise.

Ofcom may be on the cards and other media companies until I find paralegal job/tc....

But I realised I have to majorly fix up in terms of organisation, numeracy, current affairs and general amazingness!

So tomorrow is August 1st and I will be able to start blogging every day about my fitness and feeble attempts to cut sugar and bread out of my life :P

Lots of love

xxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment