Sunday 14 August 2011

Broken Promises

Wow my resolution lasted for less than a week! I dont really have an excuse other than the last week I was in Liverpool Street and 2-3 hours commuting really takes it out of you. But I do enjoy my new part time job.
Have been rejected from 4 law firms. And one interview coming up for a firm I really really want to work for. I have two weeks to prepare and I think the group sessions are my real downfall. That and my lack of commercial awareness.

Plan for this week. Will be in work experience, lunch times I will finish 'All you need to know about the City' and in the evenings I will be doing searches for the firm and the cases they have done. And then the second week I can focus on commercial awareness and interview questions.

My diet went downhill since I started working in London, I would go in an hour early just in case I missed my train (Weird!) and that would mean I would pig out for breakfast in cafes and waste money. But I walked home not that that made a difference. Now I only have two weeks remaining until the wedding. I just feel far too 'naked' when writing my diet habits on here. I will write in on my other blog and try and fill this one with more useful things like Current Affairs, Cultural topics and my amateur philosophy.

Also have decided to take a year out and search for a job. I decided this last week but am yet to defer.

SO if anyone knows a solicitor who is looking for a eager PA/secretary/paralegal please give me a shout :D

Ciao xxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment